Sunday, July 20, 2008

Welcome to the world Noah!


We are very excited to have a cousin on the Ruben side! Up until now my kids have been the only grandkids and now they will have to learn to share the attention with a new baby. Rich and Rachel decided kind of last minute a week or two ago that they were going to move from Orem back to Salt Lake and stay in Kim and Nick's basement apartment for a little while. So yesterday was the big moving day but they missed it because at 4 in the morning they were on their way to the hospital! It's so funny how things work out sometimes. Everyone moved their stuff for them though and hopefully they approve of where they put everything. Noah Brett Poulsen was born around 4:15 weighing 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 20" long. He is absolutely adorable! He's got a nice big head which must be a Ruben thing because 2 of my 3 kids have big heads too.
Here are the cute new parents. Rachel was looking pretty good for just going through a 12 hour labor.
Sydney is taking her photography very seriously these days. She got right in their with everyone else that was snapping pictures. She is thrilled to have a new baby cousin!

1 comments:

Debra said...

What a sweet baby. Your sister looks really familiar to me. Did I meet her at your house or does she go to my office for her ob stuff? I am sure I have seen her.